[Spridgets] FW: FW: 1968 Austin America / MG1100 - Hydrolastic Suspensio

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] FW: FW: 1968 Austin America / MG1100 - Hydrolastic Suspension
From: "Dean Swanson" <d.swanson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 20:12:48 -0400
Brenda,

Some years back I had an AA automatic with a worn-out engine, so I pulled
the complete power unit and replaced it with a manual unit - my girlfriend
(now wife of 21 years) said I had ripped it sole out and never forgave me.

'62 Sprite mk II
Holly Springs, NC

  _____

From: B.Bittinger

It's an option if what's in there doesn't work out and I can find one at a
reasonable price.