Re: [Spridgets] The Collective Wisdom of the Spridgets Group - No LBC

To: tncarnut1 <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The Collective Wisdom of the Spridgets Group - No LBC
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:16:31 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, George <leavcast@gmail.com>
Well it is tempting . . amazed at this new world that I came across.

I did not consider that there are people who buy up tons of these things to
create a market for themselves.  So you make sense.

I got caught up and curious . . but now with these responses I have become
more sober about the situation.

That is why I love this list . . .

Thanks,

Kirk