[Spridgets] mini question (again)

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] mini question (again)
From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 13:28:42 -0700

--001a114082b671d8d9052c1136c2

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:32:09 -0800
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>

  " Is there a mini list for the classic mini's ?  I have joined a few
mini website forums but I prefer e-mail and this group is super, so I
was browsing team.net and didn't find a mini list but some of the info
maybe out of date."

Mike- I've found the North American Motoring forum
 http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/classic-mini-talk-48/
(I know you said you prefer email, but..) to be a pretty good group for
MInis-Granted I habituate the MINI portion, but they seem to be pretty OK.
The above is the classic Mini forum.
The only reason I can think of for the axle to be meeting the header is
dropping of the transmission in relation to the block, or bending of the
header (It wasn't backed over anything, was it?)
Good Luck

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

--001a114082b671d8d9052c1136c2

From: Mike Rambour &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:lists@dinospider.com";>lists@dinosp=
ider.com</a>&gt;<br>

&quot; Is there a mini list for the classic mini&#39;s ?=C2=A0 I have joine=
d a few<br>
mini website forums but I prefer e-mail and this group is super, so I<br>
was browsing <a href=3D"http://team.net"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blan=
k">team.net</a> and didn&#39;t find a mini list but some of the info<br>
an Motoring forum<br>=C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/=
forums/classic-mini-talk-48/">http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/c=
lassic-mini-talk-48/</a><br> (I know you said you prefer email, but..) to b=
e a pretty good group for MInis-Granted I habituate the MINI portion, but t=
hey seem to be pretty OK. The above is the classic Mini forum.<br></div>The=

--===============6066091714295086265==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6066091714295086265==--