Re: [Spridgets] Computer Fun

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Computer Fun
From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 11:13:21 -0400
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>

--001a11480b9e639217053516367c

Thanks Mark.
Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--001a11480b9e639217053516367c

dakis via Spridgets <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox=
.team.net" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@autox.team.net</a>&gt;</span> wrote:=
t:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">So someone hacked into Team.Net through =
the web server, and used it to spew out spam. What fun. The main issue has =
been taken care of, but it was happening long enough for some service provi=
ders to set up a block for the Team.Net IP. So a fair number of you may nev=
er see this message. I&#39;ll be working on restoring access, but it could =
be some time, like several days.<br>
And meanwhile I think I will build a new server, start from the ground up. =
Stick with Ubuntu, or Fedora, or ??=C2=A0 Decisions, decisions.<br>
In the meantime I will work on getting mail flowing out as best as possible=
.<br>
Thanks for your patience.<br>
mjb.<br>
------------------------<br>
ox.team.net</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
ets/grunthaner@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox=
.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grunthaner@gmail.com</a><br>
=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><s=
pan style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Frank =

--001a11480b9e639217053516367c--

--===============1801620982683807224==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive