[Spridgets] Stuck on the road another dead fuel pump

To: Spridget list <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Stuck on the road another dead fuel pump
From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:59:02 -0400

--001a11c1185210885805351a348f

I fixed my throttle cable but only got a mile on the road when the new fuel
pump stopped working.

Waiting for AAA now.

I watched the fuel gauge read full then when she lost power I noticed it
read empty. I got a ride to get gas thinking a bad reading and now too much
fuel that it's pouring out and of course dangerous. The pump is new last
fall and I haven't driven her. Other than clogged I don't know what but I'm
so disappointed being my 4th new pump in only a few hundred miles I want to
quit this hobby.

Suggestions please. Also I have an in line fuse will that spare the pump?
Lin
62 Sprite, 1275 engine elect pump near rear.

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--001a11c1185210885805351a348f

I fixed my throttle cable but only got a mile on the road when the new fuel=
wer I noticed it read empty. I got a ride to get gas thinking a bad reading=
 and now too much fuel that it&#39;s pouring out and of course dangerous. T=
he pump is new last fall and I haven&#39;t driven her. Other than clogged I=
 don&#39;t know what but I&#39;m so disappointed being my 4th new pump in o=

--===============0992348709643069844==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0992348709643069844==--