[Spridgets] Datsun Transmission

To: Spridgets Net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Datsun Transmission
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 00:13:01 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_276843_2068460732.1560039181534

Finally took the Bugeye out for a ride today after all the rebuilding the s=
uspension, brakes and steering.=C2=A0 I drained and refilled the Datsun tra=
nsmission with Redline MT 90.=C2=A0 Well, the shifting was very notchy.=C2=
=A0 I could not downshift without grinding gears.=C2=A0 So, it has to come =
out and replace the synchros which are not available.=C2=A0 Might be easier=
 to replace the transmission if I could find one.=C2=A0 My only other alter=
native is replacing the synchros with a very good set of used Datsun synchr=
os I have.=C2=A0 Who rebuilds these old transmissions anyway?=C2=A0 Anyone =
have one of these transmissions they would like to sell?Mike MacLean

------=_Part_276843_2068460732.1560039181534

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Finally took the Bugeye
out for a ride today after all the rebuilding the suspension, brakes and
steering.&nbsp; I drained and refilled the Datsun transmission with Redline MT
90.&nbsp; Well, the shifting was very notchy.&nbsp; I could not downshift
without grinding gears.&nbsp; So, it has to come out and replace the synchros
which are not available.&nbsp; Might be easier to replace the transmission if I
could find one.&nbsp; My only other alternative is replacing the synchros with
a very good set of used Datsun synchros I have.&nbsp; Who rebuilds these old
transmissions anyway?&nbsp; Anyone have one of these transmissions they would
------=_Part_276843_2068460732.1560039181534--

--===============6877081470672594333==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============6877081470672594333==--