[Spridgets] Hillclimbs and spridgets

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Hillclimbs and spridgets
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 11:35:46 -0400

----_com.lge.email_2893792196318520
   charset=utf-8

At our events cars can stage early or late , in most cases , when the driver
chooses.Very rarely is the staging level , waiting to inch up to the start
line.?? The emergency brake makes it so much easier to sit through staging
until you get to The start line!Once at The start line there is an assistant to
the starter who does place a wheel chock to keep the car from rolling at the
start line.?? ??We use an electric eye as both the start and finish sensors,
hence no green flag starts.?? ??Our start line has a red - yellow - green light
display to allow the driver to see the green light ( as the red light goes out
and the yellow light goes on.) Once the yellow goes out the green illuminates
indicating to the driver there is a clear course "GO"!?? ??BUT if for any
reason any problem occurs ( incident on course or a timing malfunction) a
driver in a staged car can sit for quite a while , waiting for competition to
resume.?? ??That is why I'm trying to get a functional emergency brake in the
Midget.?? ??I do in fact possess a set of Winners Circle double bearing hubs.??
??They do appear almost impossible to get a functional emergency brake .?? it's
looking like I may need to customize a backing plate and the equalizing bar (
between the 2 shoes ) to generate just enough clearance.More updates to
come!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_2893792196318520
   charset=utf-8

</head>
early or late , in most cases , when the driver chooses.</div><div
dir="auto">Very rarely is the staging level , waiting to inch up to the start
line.&nbsp; The emergency brake makes it so much easier to sit through staging
until you get to The start line!</div><div dir="auto">Once at The start line
there is an assistant to the starter who does place a wheel chock to keep the
car from rolling at the start line.&nbsp; &nbsp;We use an electric eye as both
the start and finish sensors, hence no green flag starts.&nbsp; &nbsp;Our start
line has a red - yellow - green light display to allow the driver to see the
green light ( as the red light goes out and the yellow light goes on.) Once the
yellow goes out the green illuminates indicating to the driver there is a clear
course "GO"!&nbsp; &nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">BUT if for any reason any
problem occurs ( incident on course or a timing malfunction) a driver in a
staged car can sit for quite a while , waiting for competition to resume.&nbsp;
&nbsp;That is why I'm trying to get a functional emergency brake in the
Midget.&nbsp; &nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">I do in fact possess a set of Winners
Circle double bearing hubs.&nbsp; &nbsp;They do appear almost impossible to get
a functional emergency brake .&nbsp; it's looking like I may need to customize

--===============8931319093155764583==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============8931319093155764583==--