[Spridgets] 1275 core needed

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 1275 core needed
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 14:53:48 -0700

--000000000000b4c04a05fae53504

Anyone near the Southern California area (will travel up to 100 miles) have
a 1275 sitting on the floor of their garage that they were going to rebuild
someday, but it's just gathering dust?  Looking to buy a 1275 core to
rebuild.  Really I need mostly a short block, but whole engines are OK. A
rod knock in my Bugeye engine means I get to buy engine parts all over
again after just 3000 miles.
Mike MacLean
San Bernardino
(909) 615-8093

--000000000000b4c04a05fae53504

 up to 100 miles) have a 1275 sitting on the floor of their garage that the=
y were going to rebuild someday, but it&#39;s just gathering dust?=C2=A0 Lo=
oking to buy a 1275 core to rebuild.=C2=A0 Really I need mostly a short blo=
ck, but whole engines are OK. A rod knock in my Bugeye engine means I get t=
o buy engine parts all over again after just 3000 miles.=C2=A0 <br></div><d=

--000000000000b4c04a05fae53504--

--===============2095761874400981838==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============2095761874400981838==--