Re: ?????????

To: "Lane A. Farka" <lafarka@boink.net>
Subject: Re: ?????????
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:37:09 -0600
Lane,

Sure you can join. In fact, it's usually only the gold chain Porsche types
and the hair replaced Ferrari types that we exclude. Hell, we even let them
in sometimes for the entertainment factor.

Gary (Black Bart) Speckman, our Minister of Disinformation, will instruct
you on how to sign up for the Team Thicko Mailing List if you haven't
already done so.

I'll post an announcement on that list when I have the 1999 stickers and
sportswear available.

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko