make me stop...

To: "Team Thicko Mail List" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: make me stop...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:50:09 -0500
_________________

   Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems, when his teacher
picked him   to answer a question. "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting
on
a fence and you        shot one with your gun, how many would be left?"

   "None", replied Johnny "cause the rest would fly away".

   "Well, the answer is four", said the teacher."But I like the way you are
thinking".

   Little Johnny said, "I have a question for you now. If there were three
women
eating       ice cream cones in a shop, one licking her cone, the second
biting
her cone and the       third sucking the cone, which one is married?"

   "Well", said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone?"

   "No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger,
   but I like the way you are thinking".

   The first grade teacher was starting a new lesson on   multi-syllable
words.
She thought
   it would be a good idea to ask a few of the children examples of words
with
more
   than one syllable.

   "Jane, Do you know any multi-syllable words?"

   "After some thought Jane proudly replied with "Monday".

   "Great Jane. That has two syllables, Mon....day"

   "Does anyone know another word?"

   "I do! I do!" replied Johnny.

   Knowing Johnny's more mature sense of humor she picks
   Mike instead.

   "OK Mike, what is your word."

   "Saturday", says Mike.

   "Great, that has three syllables..."

   Not wanting to be outdone, Johnny says "I know a four
   syllable word. Pick me! Pick me!"

   Not thinking he can do any harm with a word that large,
   the teacher reluctantly says, "O.K. Johnny what is your
   four syllable word?"

   Johnny proudly says, "Mas...tur...ba...tion".

   Shocked, the teacher, trying to retain her composure says,
   "Wow, Johnny, four syllables!  That certainly is a mouthful".

   "No Ma'am, your thinking of 'blowjob', and that's only two syllables".