TT village at RA

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: TT village at RA
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:58:05 -0500
OK you hosers (That's Wisconsin talk for you out of towners),

I expect Team Thicko attendance to be huge at the ELVF. Who's coming, and
when?

I'm going to try to get there early on Thursday to block off an aisle on the
uphill portion... maybe a row or two south (uphill) of the marshalling
lane.Many of you (Roger Heil... you LF, and others) didn't get with the
program and pitted elsewhere at Grattan. We will hunt you down like the dogs
you are if you don't pit with the TT masses (getting kind of "cult like",
isn't it?).

Jim (AKA Elmo Mancini, the Meatball Magnate from Logantucky) Donato will
coordinate the animal sacrifices and libations. Contact him directly at
elmomancini@thicko.com to pledge your offerings.

The red Rat Bastard will be sporting a complete new (well... new to me
anyway) rear suspension. Springs, (Thanks Paul), shocks (courtesy of Peter C
at Worlwide in Madison, WI), and a "protoype" solution for leaking double
bearing rear hubs should make the beast easier to drive. I can't promise
that you won't be able to read the numbers on the side of the car while
following, we'll have to see if it works.

Haven't decided whether the "live music" will be on the schedule... depends
on the temperature.

Looking forward to racing with all of you... lets put on a good show.

Flounder