village at RA

To: "Team Thicko List" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: village at RA
From: "Jim D" <donato1@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:37:48 -0700
Ok, Ok I am at my e-mailin machine now so take a step back.

The village has the following members to date if your not on it get on it
now
Flounder
Elmo
Black Barf
Dr Dredful
the counselor
the jewler
uncle Jack and Biscuit
hand tool
Irv the Pirv
boxcar willie
the spritdgeteers
the scoutmaster
lumpy Rutherford
Matt guitar
Bill Lead Belly
Eddie Haskell
Our Hero

As far as the Menu We have the following,
  Brats, Brisket, Broils, some Beverages, The Francis Famous Cake ,

We need   Veggies, Beer ( PBR ) for Eddie, pop, all sport, water, ice more
ice
side dishes IE salads pasta monoposto whatever, rolls , more deserts so we
can go faster, more fiber for extra propulsion, and any thing you want to
bring as long as you bring somthing .
We will be looking for the lost sheep to bring them back to the heard so if
you want to eat padock close, or the vulture may see you while you sleep
!!!!!

any questions e-mail I am on it now

see you all there