Home for Lunch

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Home for Lunch
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:13:00 -0500
At an art exhibition two women were staring at a painting
entitled,"Home for Lunch". The painting was of three very naked and very
black men,
sitting on a park bench. What was unusual was that the men on both ends
of the
bench had black penises, but the man in the middle had a very pink
penis.

The two women were standing there, staring at the picture, scratching
their heads and trying to figure this out. The artist walked by and
noticed
the women's confusion.  "Can I help you with this painting?" he asked.

"Well yes" said the one woman. "We were curious about the picture of the
black
men on the bench. Why does the man in the middle have a pink penis?"
"Oh," said the artist. "I'm afraid you've misunderstood the painting.
The three men are not Afro-Americans, they're coal miners, and the
fellow in the middle went  "Home for Lunch."