Re: new Thicko board position candidates?

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new Thicko board position candidates?
From: larry gallo <agallo@pcfl.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:12:44 -0400
I left my scrapbook with Kay of Fourintune
last Meadowbrook, in which there were a
lot of Big Healey track shots she thought
would do for a "Chatter" submission.  I am
not sure what you have to say about Chatter
or AHCA or whomever, and damsure not
encouraging your response on that one!

I will not be @ ELVF  to collect the book
cuz I can only hobble to Road Atlanta in
a rental car starting today.  But, I do have
lots of former event shots from a 200 mm
lens of moving cars, even God knows why
of your box Sprite (& Speckman's.)  No, I
don't have a short lens so I seldom take
incriminating pit shots...(do I wait for a
crack on "short"?)