nickname petitions

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: nickname petitions
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:31:37 -0500
To all,

Nominations are open for "requested" nicknames, "adjustments", and
omissions.

For instance... be it hereby known that...

Jim "Boxcar Willie" Hill is now known as...
Jim "Boxcar Willie... faster than a runaway train" Hill

Greg "Hand Tool" Schultz is now known as...
Greg "the Sidewinder" Schultz...since we can't get him to take off that
goofy side exhaust on the Sprite...

Gary "Black Bart, the Old Fart" is on the verge of being called...
Gary "Dew Claw" Speckman... since he hangs around but we're not sure what he
does...
(Gary got a "taste" of being the cook at a Thicko bash... the cook's the
last to eat.)

Who else feels left out in the name game?

How many feel lucky they weren't called "the loney fuck"?

WST