Re: Well?????

To: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Well?????
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:18:56 -0500
Gerald J. Brazil wrote:

> Who is going to finally break the silence (so unlike this group) and tell us
> unfortunate soles who weren't there what happened at RA this last weekend.
>
> Who misbehaved? Did The Vulture appear after a long absence? Did he bring
> any slackers into line? What was it that Speckman cooked? Did anybody have
> to go to the hospital? Either for Gary's cooking or other causes? Were there
> any "incidents" on a par with The Glen? What new hot sauce and/or beer did
> Fitz bring?
>
> Let's hear all of the details with the usual editorial license. (are
> editorial licenses revoked the same way as VMC licenses?)
Gerry,
 We are sure that there were no big incidents like the Glen, since Vern
and I were Black Flag all weekend, we scared everbody into submission.
Vern actually swore at a certain driver for not using his mirrors and
sent him into the paddock immediately- with the admonition that the next
time it would be permanent.

On the other hand, we are not sure what Gary cooked, but we didn't lose
anybody- at least not before Sunday evening anyway!

The neighborhood watch signs did seem to keep the riff raff away unlike
Grattan.

Watched a few sessions from the corner 14 flag station and even was
yellow flag for a part of one.

Bill D