CONDOMS

To: "thicko" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: CONDOMS
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:36:55 -0800
A very proper man started going into the neighborhood drug store every week
and buying 2 dozen boxes of condoms. Week after week, he would come in with
the same order.

One day, the druggist felt he had to say something to the man.

"Wow! You must have the stamina of a bull. Talk about getting lucky! How on
earth do you use that many condoms a week?"

The man looked at him in disgust and said, "I beg your pardon, but I find
the
whole idea of sex repulsive!"

So, the druggist asked, "Then what do you do with all those condoms?"

The gentleman answered, "I feed them to my poodle and now she poops in
little
plastic bags."