Re: Panasport Wheels

To: speckman@coredcs.com
Subject: Re: Panasport Wheels
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:08:01 EST
Hi Gar,

Caught you on SpeedVision at the Glen. Playing "Lawrence of Arabia". The only
thing missing was a big John Deere tractor tire to act as a sand box.

Not that I am into 'shameless self promotion" but, I too, would have given up
my untarnished vintage racing image to get a spot on SV.

Some of the Thickos missed a good party at Uncle Jacks. Sorry you (and
others) were unable to come.

Joe

<< Subj:     Panasport Wheels