Re: Chapter 6: Cornering

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chapter 6: Cornering
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:42:11 -0600
Thats for sure.  Ask Frank C about the time we were touring
at Road America in the Bugeye.  Corner 8, going thru it pretty good, get to
the apex,.... on the gas when ....  OIL!   Massive front wheel slide.  Not a
cool thing to do during the touring sessions.  With a passenger.  In front
of a multi million dollar Ferrari.  Wonder if he realized how close we were
to a very unpleasant situation.
Gar
Team Thicko

At 03:28 PM 1/24/00 -0600, Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com wrote:
 A car that 'loses' its front wheels first creates one of the most
unpleasant sensations to be found in racing... "