Southwind racing will be at grattan

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Southwind racing will be at grattan
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:03:43 -0400
Booty Jo, Boobie Jo and i just got done with our regular (and irregular)
maintenance on tinkerbell(Sprite). we will be rolling in sometime late thurs. A
final buff in the buff by the RCCSA girls and the Sprite will be ready to go,
we might even have rain tires this time, i hope. We are looking forward to
paddocking close to the thicko regulars, and running a track we have never been
to. We are always up for a new adventure and the girls are anxious for the fri
and sat night festivities.
Kobert (were not in ) Kansas
Southwind Racing
RCCSA & #25 sprite

Its been awful quit,  who will make it to Grattan?
I'll be there thursday late afternoon.

Jeweler