Re: Racing this Weekend - Canopy

To: "Carl Braun" <clbraun@mwci.net>
Subject: Re: Racing this Weekend - Canopy
From: "Dan Neuhaus" <dannyneu@mwci.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 20:13:01 -0500
Carl,
Fitz picked up his trailer friday.  Check with him to use his.  I
messed up and invited someone to share with mine.  Thought you had
Pauls already, Sorry!!!
Butch from DRE is coming and said his tow vehicle broke so he may have
to tow up with a car and an open trailer, not their enclosed trailer.
Don't know if he will paddock with us or not.  He may paddock with
Phil Cull and the rest of the Vees.  You should be able to get Pauls
yet,  Plenty of time.  Hell, you have three more days.  He would
probably leave it out so you could get it during the day.  Car is back
together and ready to go on the trailer I'll load Wednesday night.
I plan on leaving around 8:00 AM and just stay at the track at this
time.

Dan