WISDOM

To: Team Thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: WISDOM
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:17:19 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1102520059-967133839=:28275

1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for
I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell
alone.
2. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky
tire.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the
neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.
5. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
6. Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
7. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
8. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning
to others.
9. Don't miss out on a good opportunity, you may not get a second chance.
10. It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities
without your help.
11. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car
payments.
12. If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
13. If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was
probably worth it.
14. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and
he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
15. Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.
16. Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time.
17. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
18. Don't squat with your spurs on.
19. Good judgment comes from bad experience and a lot of that comes from
bad judgment.
20. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
back in your pocket.
21. Timing has an awful lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
22. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
23. Duct tape is like the force - it has a light side and a dark side and
it holds the universe together.
24. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
25. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
26. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
27. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your mouth is moving.
28. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
shoes.

-Lena

---------------------------------
--0-1102520059-967133839=:28275

<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
PADDING-LEFT: 5px">1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk
ahead of me, for <BR>I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just
leave me the hell <BR>alone.<BR>2. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a
broken fan belt and a leaky <BR>tire.<BR>3. It's always darkest before dawn. So
if you're going to steal the <BR>neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do
it.<BR>4. We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.<BR>5. No
one is listening until you make a mistake.<BR>6. Always remember you're unique,
just like everyone else.<BR>7. Never test the depth of the water with both
feet.<BR>8. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a
warning <BR>to others.<BR>9. Don't miss out on a good opportunity, you may not
get a second chance.<BR>10. It is far more impressive when others discover your
good qualities <BR>without your help.<BR>11. If you think nobody cares if
you're alive, try missing a couple of car <BR>payments.<BR>12. If you tell the
truth you don't have to remember anything.<BR>13. If you lend someone $20, and
never see that person again, it was <BR>probably worth it.<BR>14. Give a man a
fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and <BR>he will sit in a
boat and drink beer all day.<BR>15. Some days you are the bug, some days you
are the windshield.<BR>16. Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first
time.<BR>17. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.<BR>18.
Don't squat with your spurs on.<BR>19. Good judgment comes from bad experience
and a lot of that comes from <BR>bad judgment.<BR>20. The quickest way to
double your money is to fold it in half and put it <BR>back in your
pocket.<BR>21. Timing has an awful lot to do with the outcome of a rain
dance.<BR>22. A closed mouth gathers no foot.<BR>23. Duct tape is like the
force - it has a light side and a dark side and <BR>it holds the universe
together.<BR>24. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet
engines.<BR>25. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one
works.<BR>26. Never miss a good chance to shut up.<BR>27. Generally speaking,
you aren't learning much when your mouth is moving. <BR>28. Before you
criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. <BR>That way, when
you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
Yahoo!?</b><br>
from anywhere!
--0-1102520059-967133839=:28275--