Famous Rick Cook appears at Glen

To: rccook16@voyager.net, varac@egroups.com
Subject: Famous Rick Cook appears at Glen
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:49:15 EDT
I am interloper for this event and arriving with participant. Not sure of
Team Thicko participation, but the "Friends of Triumph" will  be represented.

Look for Canopy with "Amici Triumphi" and new "FOT Logo Flag" by Steve
Benford.

We will be among the "great unwashed" as there no showers available.

Joe (A)

<< Anyone have unused crew space for the Glen event?
 Several in-laws wanting to visit and I understand no one can get into the
 track before Sat. unless with a participant. >>