Re: see whatcha did!

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: see whatcha did!
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:36:52 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1102520059-967772212=:15573

 Ummm...I was just looking for a copy the photo.
Lena
  "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com> wrote:
OK Flounder.
You opened Pandoras box, now your going to have to add a "babes of Thicko"
page to the T.T. website. The RCCSA girls want me to mount a brass pole in the
stepvan i'm looking for to haul the car around with. Not to mention, the
addition of Team Thicko thongs to their wardrobe. Now my crew girls expect to
party all the time at the track. Were having way to much fun.
R(WNIK) Kansa(s)
RCCSA girls.

---------------------------------
--0-1102520059-967772212=:15573

<P> Ummm...I was just looking for a copy the photo.
<P>Lena
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>"Kansa, Robert" &lt;KansaR@diebold.com&gt;</I></B> wrote: <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
PADDING-LEFT: 5px">OK Flounder.<BR>You opened Pandoras box, now your going to
have to add a "babes of Thicko"<BR>page to the T.T. website. The RCCSA girls
want me to mount a brass pole in the stepvan i'm looking for to haul the car
around with. Not to mention, the addition of Team Thicko thongs to their
wardrobe. Now my crew girls expect to party all the time at the track. Were
having way to much fun. <BR>R(WNIK) Kansa(s)<BR>RCCSA girls.
from anywhere!
--0-1102520059-967772212=:15573--