RE: "Let's Rock" 1958

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson '" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: "Let's Rock" 1958
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 23:21:46 -0600
Thanks for the heads-up on the early adventures of young Mr. Dalton.
Wouldn't have missed it for the world, although it had tough competition . .
. not only with the start of "Grand Prix", but also the Badger/Hawaii
football game.

Even if I'd seen the movie in the listings, can't imagine I'd have jumped at
the chance to watch Julius LaRosa and Conrad Janis  :-)

You wrote:
>I'm sure the videotape will find its way
>to the next Club Thicko evening...

Perhaps the Short Shorts portion should be played prior to the start of the
festivities in lieu of the National Anthem . . .

Jim Hill