WST for BOD

To: "team-thicko@autox.team.net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: WST for BOD
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 13:50:44 -0600
As this is clearly become a political campaign, I think it wise not to
disenfranchise any potential political ally.  I think it is time for WST
to begin to leak who he might appoint to his kitchen, nay, his barnyard
cabinet.  The possibilities are endless.  There is the bovine, swine,
reptile, air and water fowl factions.  Also any discussion regarding
Thicko dining should be tabled until after the votes are counted and the
tally in Florida has been certified by the courts.

Wideload

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///