nylock

To: "'billdentin@aol.com'" <billdentin@aol.com>
Subject: nylock
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:42:52 -0500
Bill
Shortly after reading the recent vscda newsletter i went out to inspect exactly
which of my suspension bolts/nuts were set up this way. I knew a few places had
the nylocks, but most of the aftermarket parts seem to be set up this way.! The
kingpins and steering ball joints are all undrilled and came with nylocks. My
new rear spring bolts and rear trailing arm bolts also came this way, i'm
taking it these will need to be castle looked too?. looks like i'm gonna need
some sharp drills. We will make sure the G4 also complies once it is done. If
anyone has a hard time finding castle/sloted hex nuts, Fastenal company has a
great supply.
R(wnik) kansas
Booty Jo take note, the Fastenal catalog has exactly what i need.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///