RE: Men Good, Women Bad . . .

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>,
Subject: RE: Men Good, Women Bad . . .
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:15:35 -0800 (PST)
Could be the Mars / Venus thing, could be that you're going to the wrong
waterparks.

  Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu> wrote:

Lena a/k/a Booty Jo wrote:

>However, what I really want to know is,
>who says we can't wear white T-shirts
>to waterparks?

Your question is a perfect illustration of why male-female communication is
so fraught with peril - men say one thing, women hear something altogether
different.

Nobody says you CAN'T wear T-shirts to water parks, the problem is that you
WON'T! I suspect that, if given a choice, most folks of the male persuasion
would prefer female waterpark attire to be "white T-shirts or less".

Hope that clarifies it.

Jim Hill

-Lena

///