Well duah!

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Well duah!
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:07:06 -0500
Since 12/28 I haven't been getting TT postings. I sent out a couple of pleas
for help and many responded. Mail sent to me got thru but things sent to TT
didn't. I even contacted Bradakis. He checked things out and said it looked
OK from his end of the line.

In desperation I called my kid and told him the problem I was having. He
said, "look at your folders and see if any of them have subfolders that
shouldn't."  Sure enough, shop-talk had a + sign and when I checked there
was team-thicko with everything since the end of Dec. I guess when I was
doing some dragging and dropping I dropped tt on shop-talk.

Now I'll have to catch up on what has been going on.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///