RE: [Fwd: amazing but true!]

To: "'TMHEFFRON@aol.com'" <TMHEFFRON@aol.com>, wsthompson@thicko.com,
Subject: RE: [Fwd: amazing but true!]
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:18:38 -0500
WOW..i am way honored...of course being Tinkerbells husband (yup its
more like a marriage than an ownership) i am floored that someone else
would mention her. Yes shamelessly i think she and her paint scheme
and available details would look great in the hands of our youth. it
would be a greatest honor. and i would hope the TT logo/decal would go
along with it. it would be easy enough to do as they would easily be
able to refit there existing cars without altering the castings. i
will submit her to the mailing that our flounder sent me. and see what
happens.