I bet they get stuff from alll over the world

To: MsThompsonsClass@yahoo.com
Subject: I bet they get stuff from alll over the world
From: Zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:50:22 EST
This came from Chicago IL

Subject: 3rd Grade Social Studies-Please Forward To Your Friends

We are in the third grade at Greenbriar Academy in Durham, North Carolina.
We are located in Durham County, near Raleigh, which is the capital of North
Carolina.  Our social studies teacher, Ms. Thompson, is helping us by using
her e-mail address as our e-mail receiver.

We have decided to map an e-mail project.  We are curious to see where in
the world (which is our topic of study) our e-mail will travel via the
Internet.  We will be limiting our time to the period of December 1, 2000 to
March 1, 2001 (only 3 months).  This is not a pen-pal project, so we will
not write you back (unless you request it).  We would like your help.  If
you
receive this message, we ask that you:

1) e-mail back at MsThompsonsClass@yahoo.com and tell us your
city/state/country/location so we can plot it on our map AND 2) send this
letter on to everyone you know so that they can send it on to everyone they
know (and so on) to help us reach even more people.  (We do not mind
receiving repeats so send it on to everyone.  We are tracking the number of
and country.)

Thank you for any help you can give. Our e-mail address is:
MsThompsonsClass@yahoo.com
Your friends, Greenbriar Academy
Third Grade Students
(Ms. Thompson's Social Studies Class)