Re: VSCDA Blackhawk Classic

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: VSCDA Blackhawk Classic
From: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:39:18 -0400

WST> OK Youse Guys...

WST> If you remember last year, many folks went over, got a
WST> little bit of the event's food on their plate, and
WST> ditched the pavillion for the freindly confines of
WST> THicko Village. I promise the THickTones will not play
WST> a polka... but I can guarantee we'll take a stab at
WST> "Plastic jesus". Incidentally, while we did not

I thought all you cheese/square headed mid-westerns loved, played and
and polka till the cows came home.  Also all of you people
from the square vowel states are fans of Eddie Kenik, and Slavko
Avsenik.  Hell, Cleveland (another square vowel state) is home the the
Polka Hall of Fame.  Scary that there is even a Polka Hall of Fame.
Did I miss offending anyone?

--
Bill "I'll admit to having polka" Gilroy    mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

PS.  Plastic Jesus has about 100 verses, I expect you to get them all
correct.

///