Flounder's parts from Mosport

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Flounder's parts from Mosport
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 18:26:47 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list but I dont seem to have the Flounder's e-mail
address on my travel computer.

We have his moldy sprite fibreglas parts in the truck and trailer on the
way from Mosport to Gingerman.  Assume he or another Thicko will pick
them up there.

Btw, paddock is still abuzz about his girlfriend in tow there.  Not
often one sees heels and legs like that in a vintage paddock.

Two seldom seen Thicko's, Rosen and Jackson, were the only entrants in
the lawn chair competition.  Guess most Canadians just take their car
racing too seriously to have some bizzare fun.  As usual, Rosen's ideas
were strokes of brilliance, including an inflatable rider in the chair
and an occationally rotating propellor.  We countered with a large
quantity of cup holders, Canadian beer and the William Tell Overture
playing from under the seat.

Mike Jackson

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list