calling dr dreadful..

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: calling dr dreadful..
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:48:09 -0400
ok, Doc. its up to your proffesional imagination and cunning..
your volunteered!

we need the official Team-Thicko board or card game..
hows about something along the lines of Mille Borne?

we play this simple card game with the kids.. a little alterations, and it
would be great to play!
heck if i ever get my computer back from the shop, the graphics might not
even be all that hard.

"TT" the vintage racing card game!
maybe you have to finish six races to win the game..(pick your favorite
tracks)
every car gets designated a set of points per the car..(bugeye 1, porcche 4,
elite 3...so on)
by collecting cars and parts and track time points, you collect track
cards..etc...
make it easy for us simple minded..

whataya think?