Re: machinist tools

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: machinist tools
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:14:33 -0700
Well if your close to Milwaukee that helps, there should be
someone in the business like one that's out here (west of
Los Angeles) that is called Machinery Exchange. They
usually take machinery on consignment and sometimes tools
and have publications regarding auctions etc.
They should be of some help also if you know quality from
cr_p call local pawn shops first and if they have any tools
take some pins or other measuring devises (to see if what
they have is accurate) and also out here we have a weekly
publication called the 'Recycler'  and they have a hand tools
section, I don't know if you have something similar.

Good luck and keep up your engine building momentum.

Don Tiana
Topanga Cyn., CA.
818.591.3008
dstiana@juno.com
Still searching for that elusive H-Mod Lotus Eleven #109