Multiple copies....Hmmmm, this gets more interesting.....

To: "Team Thicko \(Team Thicko\)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Multiple copies....Hmmmm, this gets more interesting.....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:39:22 -0400
Thanks for all of your replies,,,,,even the smartassed ones.....they
were the most amusing and about what I expected.

Someone made reference to getting two copies of my test....was that two
copies on the Team Thicko list or one there and one on the Vintage Race
list? I got two copies of my own message on both lists.

To make matters more interesting, Fitz did a reply to me and ccd the TT
list. I got only one copy of his but I got two on the TT. I am beginning
to suspect that it has something to do with the fact that I am using MS
Outlook 2002. If you get 2 copies of this, let me know.....