Re:helmet

To: KansaR@diebold.com
Subject: Re:helmet
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:12:05 GMT
I use a Bell M2 that has a large visor opening.  Although I don't wear glasses
(thank you LASIK!) I do sometimes wear sunglasses under it.  Bell touts the
larger opening as glasses-friendly.

There's a lot of difference between brands as far as fit goes.  I'd certainly
try some on before going mail order.  I found that the Bell fit me better than
the Simpsons I tried on.

If you do get the Bell, be sure to pry off those vent openings over the brow
and glue them back on with something good.  One of mine fell off and I know
someone else who found them in the bottom of the box when he received it.

Racer Wholesale usually has good prices...

David Littlefield