Re: Youngblood contact info

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Youngblood contact info
From: "Bill McLeod" <wbmcleod@theriver.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:59:29 -0700
I don't know where you are (I suspect Connecticut), but in Tucson, we have
an outfit called nu-wheel which straightens, checks, rebuilds, etc. all mag
and aluminum wheels for dealerships, body shops and insurance companies.  I
would expect that you have such a place in the nearest large city.  These
guys were pefectly competent to tell me that my old, treasured, American
Mags were junk! which they were.... Take care, Bill McLeod
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ