Looking for a truck/trailer spot moving a Spitfire

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, RWinder43@aol.com,
Subject: Looking for a truck/trailer spot moving a Spitfire
From: Zeke5550@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:04:25 EST
Well another LBC generation starts to take shape.  My college sophomore son
decides he really needs a Spitfire for 'reliable transportation'.  Now, many
of you know you do not tell any college age boy 'the facts'.  Consequently he
buys a '77 Spitfire for about two-thirds of his $1500 life savings.  So far
so good.  The car is in Salt Lake City and we are in Chicago.

I am looking for someone that is driving from west to east and has room to
haul a small car.  I could pick up with my trailer anywhere in the Midwest.
I(he) will be eager to share expenses and any time in Nov/Dec would be fine.
Any ideas??