Re: Hallett

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hallett
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:35:58 -0600
That is excellent in-car camera!  I wish I could get our setup to sound
that good (I think my mike isn't capable of dealing with the sound volume).

Hallett is a very fun track, reminiscent of Grattan - another track I
love.  It's mostly a handling track where a smaller car can keep up with a
bigger one due to superior cornering.  Unfortunately, my car will be in a
million pieces during the March races there so I can't go.  :(

- Tony Drews