Great ELVF! Mid Ohio Earlybird deadline today!

To: vscda@iserv.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Great ELVF! Mid Ohio Earlybird deadline today!
From: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:41:46 EDT
Hi Racers!

Your VSCDA Group 2 rep and Small Bore Enduro coordinator sending you a quick
note to remind you today - Monday Sept 22 - is the last day to take advantage
of the  $50 savings to register for our upcoming Mid Ohio event, October
17-19.  Download the form at:  http://www.vscda.org/pdfs/midohio.pdf  and fax
it to
the VSCDA office at:  (616) 949-0191 with a credit card.  Don't worry - if
you need it, VSCDA has the best cancellation / refund policy in racing (its on
the form).  We had a GREAT weekend at Road America, on to Mid Ohio!

Don't forget to sign up for another of our great Small Bore Enduro like we've
had at Grattan for the last three years.  Open to closed wheel cars 2.0L and
under (typically of VSCDA Groups 2,3 and 8).  Includes lunch, irreverent
recognition awards and knee deep racer camaraderie.  Sign up - it fills fast!
Check out Rick's Enduro Prep Tips at:
http://www.members.aol.com/neotoyrick/EnduroPrep/VSCDA-SBE-1.jpg

Email me direct with Small Bore Enduro questions - its gonna be a great event.

Rick Gurolnick
VSCDA Group 2 Rep
Small Bore Enduro Coordinator