Mid Ohio prep

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid Ohio prep
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:39:40 -0500
Hey y'all,

Got Redrum up in the air today, searching for the source of the massive
front end vibration that caused me to pull off track during the feature race
at ROAD America.

The source of the vibration was quite apparent upon inspection... the right
from tire was quite sqaure on one side. Wonder how that happended? Me, drive
aggressively? hah!) The left front wheel bearing is gonna get replaced, and
probably the rotors while I have it apart. Also will be installing the trick
shocks that PPP made up for me. I have no illusions of staying with Dr J and
COlby on the straights, but hope to put up a decent effort in the twisties.

Current plans are to arrive noonish on Friday, as I'm not planning to run
until Sat. There's a possibility that could change though.

Who's going?

WST