Re: goodwood carnage

To: KansaR@diebold.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: goodwood carnage
From: HealeyRic2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:29:52 EST
It's my impression that Euro "vintage racing" is more of a contact sport than
on this side of the pond.  Seemed to me the UK drivers in the Healey
Challenge were more likely to mix it up than our guys.  As far as Goodwood
goes, I
remember watching either last year or the year before when Stirling Moss took
out
a couple of big dollar cars with some aggressive tactics.  Sort of, "Drive it
like you don't own it"

Rick