RE: exercises

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: exercises
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:43:21 -0600
sorry, the links didn't work...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-team-thicko@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-team-thicko@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Wm. Severin
Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 1:11 PM
To: Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: exercises

Message

T o keep my comrades in shape over the winter
These are all suggested in Men's Health & other publications, a must do
first thing in the morning to keep you up all day! Do you know someone who
could benefit from these?  If so, pass them along.

   We should really try to exercise more.    Try this:     Link 1   Link 2
Link 3   Link 4   Link 5   And - the original   After all that exercise you
should be ready to start your day .   Have a good one!