RE: A name from the past....

To: "'Tony Drews'" <tony@tonydrews.com>,
Subject: RE: A name from the past....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:02:18 -0500
Actually Tony that's what I thought too until I saw them open the front
end of the car up when they were pushing it back to the paddock. There
was an engine in the front end, pointing fore to aft (reverting to
sailor talk) just like a Spridget...

Guess you can do damned near anything you want in that class...