RE: BLACKHAWK 2004 FIRST CALL

To: <jdonato@donatoandsonsjeep.com>,
Subject: RE: BLACKHAWK 2004 FIRST CALL
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:44:11 -0500
Elmo,

Porasik Park has volunteered to bring a 20 lb bag of charcoal. we'll need
more.

I'll bring Secretariat's dick (pork loin), and the Thicko grille.

The Thicktones will play Sat. night, perhaps with a drummer and bass player.

If you check the race schedule, Group 2 is done Sunday AM, so I'd think any
Sunday lunch plans are unnecessary.

I'm helping Bert Sadock out, and bringing his Bugeye to the track along with
my car in the big trailer. I'll be arriving Thurs. afternoon, to reserve
some space. I can call the track and get our usual island, if you dipshits
that say you want space, actually show up.

I paid for Fri. afternoon practice.

The Sat. party should be a big deal. Please, make sure you ask all around
you at the track to attend, whether they're Thickos or not. Evangelize.
Socialize. Be inclusive, not exclusive.

I'm going to have a number of family guests... (although my children will
not be there.)  My father will be there again this year (87 now). It's my
traditional Father Day weekend event with him. Please take a moment and say
hi to him, will ya?

If anyone needs vinyl, speak up now. Numbers? Stickers? Some other graphics?

Flounder

  _____