RE: BRIC

To: "the flashfire" <psychalgia@rocketmail.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: BRIC
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:54:05 +1000
> im planning on friday evening, dont want to miss the fish fry...

LOL! I am in California until Fri PM and if the airline gods are
kind, I'll be in Minneapolis late Friday night. So, if all goes
well, I'll get a few hrs sleep then drive eastwards...

If things don't go so well, I might be driving straight from
the airport! (and the last few times I've done this I have not
been so lucky -- Chicago seems to suffer from either wind shear,
blizzards, tornado warnings (last trip), or sever thunderstorms
(the 2 before that IIRC) and that screws up the entire United system...

Mike