If you need any headlight covers....for racing only

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: If you need any headlight covers....for racing only
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:34:06 EST
Headlight Covers:

eBay item # 4534817749

Heavy Duty, flat & needing no additional support. 7 3/8" in diameter. Can
install alone or will fit most trim rings for nicer cosmetics.

Can be brushed, polished or painted.  Dont bid on these, if you want to buy
direct from me. Just ask at N197tr4@cs.com

1.500 Velocity Stacks

So far we are doing well producing high performance 1.75 velocity stacks, but
waiting for some interest in the 1.50s. Will likely do a couple of protypes
and do some flow bench work (by Uncle Jack's Racing Services.  We will probably
produce to order only.   Price Point will be under $100 for a pair if we dont
have to invest in more expensive tooling. Picture available.

Hope this isnt too commercial...it is still more hobby than commerical stuff
for old retired guys that are pensioned off with their Deere & Company Gold
Watches. This is far more fun that meetings at Corporate.

Thanks...Joe Alexander TR4 #197