FW: Gingerman Team Thicko Reservations

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Gingerman Team Thicko Reservations
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:06:01 -0600
  _____

From: StanBMason@aol.com [mailto:StanBMason@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 11:56 AM
To: halllawfirm@neo.rr.com; Zeke5550@aol.com; wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Gingerman Team Thicko Reservations

Hi Spridget Racers,

I wanted to contact you guys to explain my plans for Gingerman and see how
many places I need to stake off so we can continue the Thicko Village.  I
will attempt to stake out a place near where most everyone was last year
just around the corner from the gas pumps in the woods between turn 1 & 2.
I plan on bring up my car trailer Thursday afternoon and will stake out an
area with victory flags and a reference to Thicko Village.  I will probably
go home every night since I only live 45 minutes away.  I will be there all
day Friday preping the Bug Eye and racing the weekend.  I will have a Keg or
Bitburger German beer for our entertainment flowing Friday night.  Let me
know what I can contribute for food.

Please copy Jim Denato and Roger Heil on this note (I don't have their
e-mail) so I can reserve an area for them if needed.