Re: Trailer Day update

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: Trailer Day update
From: "craig bielat" <thickosehaskel@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:21:43 -0500
You can count me in that weekend, WST. The Elite is getting very close, just
some Low speed Weber issues to deal with. Tested it a it the new Autobon track
this past weekend in the cold and snow. Broke the 7 trans again on Sunday, 3rd
gear for the 2nd time, so that took the money for SVRA  @ RA. I just hope I
can get it going for this up-coming weekend at Gingerman. We shall see, looks
like a bad fit between the engine and the gearbox.
Cheers Fast Eddie